Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to our FAQ Page
Patches that are near perfect and have no visible dirt marks, no visible loose strands and are great for those that want a nice, clean looking Patch.
Patches with slightly more visible imperfections (but still minor), sold at a discount. Ideal for those that dont mind a semi dirty patch as long as it looks good at a distance. These imperfections include, but are not limited to:
- Dirt Marks/Scuffing
- Loose Strands
♡Will Iron on Patches Work for You?♡
Heat Seal backed (Iron on) patches work best on durable fabrics such as denim, sturdy cottons, and polyester blends.
One way to gauge if the material is suitable is if the fabric is as heavy as the patch material
- Set your iron to a high setting for heavy fabrics such as canvas or denim and a lower setting for delicate fabrics like Nylon.
- Place the patch on the garment for application.
- Cover the patch and application area with wax paper or a another piece of fabric you don’t mind possibly destroying such as an old pillowcase.
- Apply firm pressure over the patch area for approximately 18 seconds or by passing over the area 4-5 times depending on what you’re most comfortable with
Wash garment using cold water. Hot water may reactivate the glue, causing the patch to come loose.
♡Pin Grading Policy♡
Enamel pins are handmade items that may have slight imperfections and natural variations that can occur during the production process.
Every pin artist has their own way of grading and what they consider imperfection. please continue reading for what my standard of pins looks like.
S-grades are not sold in my shop
Pins that are near perfect and have very slight flaws that don’t take away from the overall design. Ideal for ita bags and displays. These pin imperfections may include, but are not limited to:
- Some Dirt Specks/Airbubbles/Dust Trapped in the Enamel
- Slight Underfill/Overfill
- Very Little Oxidation
- Slight Scratches/Scuffing
Pins with slightly more visible imperfections (but still minor), sold at a discount. Ideal for use in places that will be subject for wear/tear. These imperfections include, but are not limited to:
- Multiple Dirt Specks/Air Bubbles/Dust Trapped in the Enamel
- Slight Oxidation
- Slightly Miscolored Enamel
Pins with very obvious flaws that are sold at a heavy discount. Ideal for those that don’t mind the imperfections and would love a great deal. These imperfections may include, but are not limited to:
- Lots of Dirt Specks/Air Bubbles/Dust Trapped in the EnamelMissing
- Heavy Oxidation
- Very Obvious Scratches/Scuffing
- Missing Chunks of Enamel
- Sections Colored with the Wrong Color of Enamel
♡ Upon purchasing these items, you acknowledge that the imperfections for each grade are acceptable. Returns/Refunds/Replacements will not be accepted because of use imperfections ♡